As this is a pilot, we are seeking some guidance from the team of therapists we employ, but envisage the following model:
- 6 Art Therapists working in 6 local Primary Schools. We will match individual therapists to schools where possible to support development of relationships.
- Each art therapist will work with up to 5 children over one full term: September 2019- December 2019.
- We will be providing the schools with funding to cover administrative costs. We anticipate schools to identify a lead member of staff (e.g. a SENCo Lead) to co-ordinate sessions and referrals.
- We expect the Art Therapists to act as the main communicator between their assigned school and the gallery.
- Evaluation and Planning days will be funded at a rate of £150 per day. We will be having 4 such days throughout the pilot.
Salary: £250 per day
Closing Date: Friday 21st June 2019 at 17:00
Interviews will take place: Week commencing 1st July 2019
For further information and to apply, please go to: https://www.townereastbourne.org.uk/job-vacancy-art-therapist/
Contact NameMarina Castledine
Start Date15th May 2019
Closing Date21st June 2019