We are now recruiting for a full time Artistic Director to lead and develop an ambitious artistic vision that positions Site Gallery nationally and internationally.
A strategic leadership role, the Artistic Director works in partnership with the Executive Director to provide organisational vision and effective and inspiring leadership of Site Gallery.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Establishing artistic vision and leading artistic programme across gallery, off-site, participatory and digital
- Lead international and national artistic and educational partnerships
- Strategic relationship building with artists, funders and stakeholders
- National and international strategic positioning of Site Gallery
- Lead curatorial excellence across all areas of creative work
- Developing productive creative collaborations that connect Site Gallery to the city
- Fundraising for programme and accountability to funders in relation to programme outputs
How to apply
Please download the Site Gallery Artistic Director Application Pack and read thoroughly before submitting an application.
To apply for the post please submit a C.V. with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience and interest in the role.
Applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 10am Monday 28th May
We ask all applicants to complete an Equal Opportunities form to help us monitor the reach of our job adverts.
We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from a diversity of backgrounds.
Contact NameJudith Harry
Start Date30th April 2018
Closing Date28th May 2018