We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident person to join our small team as Artistic Programme Assistant. The successful person will be organised and a strong communicator. Working closely with the Meadow Arts team, they will support the development and implementation of the artistic programme and ensure efficient delivery and management of projects and associated marketing activity. The role offers an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to progress a career within the arts and cultural sector and beyond.
The post holder will also play an important supporting role as a member of the team to:
- develop the artistic programme for our next business plan /NPO period from 2022-26.
- support our marketing manager in raising awareness of Meadow Arts as sector leaders in the region, both for high quality contemporary visual arts, and the education and engagement programmes linked to this work.
What You Will Bring to the Role
The successful candidate will:
- be flexible and approachable
- think strategically and creatively
- adopt a conscientious approach
- use excellent interpersonal and communication skills to support our work to develop and maintain external partnerships.
- have a passion for being involved in delivering a unique and high-quality contemporary arts programme
- enjoy working within a small and busy team.
- be based within a 40-mile radius of our Ludlow office
- be able to cover our region of operation (our core area is Herefordshire, Shropshire and Worcestershire. Projects can occasionally take place elsewhere, such as Coventry and the Welsh borders).
Applications close on 24 March 2020 at midnight.
Interviews will be held in Ludlow, Shropshire on Tuesday 31 March 2020.
How to Apply:
Please Download the recruitment document for the Artistic Programme Assistant role here and read the document carefully before applying
Contact NameClare Purcell
Start Date8th March 2020
Closing Date24th March 2020