We are looking for experienced Artworkers with solid CS skills, who are able to deal with urgent requests and work to tight deadlines confidently. Ideally creating work flows that negate the need for repetitive tasks.
- Expert knowledge of design software, – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, but also Dreamweaver and Flash/Animate CC where appropriate.
- A good understandithem of brand guidelines and the skills to interpret and adhere to
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to cope with several projects at a time, working accurately under pressure and ensuring the client’s exacting standards.
- A communicator who is confident with remote client liaison and the ability to take, interpret and deliver work of consistent quality, within very tight timeframes.
- Process driven, with the ability to balance numerous projects simultaneously and under pressure, meeting tight deadlines with enthusiasm and efficiency, while maintaining complete accuracy.
- Organised, with the ability to co-ordinate work load according to priority, manage their time effectively and maintain filing systems of artwork collateral and assets.
- An exceptional eye for detail,accuracy.
- An understanding of printing processes and preparing artwork for print, pre-production and flight checking. As well as experience in design, typesetting, formatting and colour correction.
- Able to work independently as well as in a wider team.
- A love of live music and knowledge of DHP and the music industry.
- Designing and adapting existing artwork for the promotion of major national tours, festivals and general marketing collateral. Including tour and individual adverts for magazines & newspapers, posters, flyers, outdoor advertising and some online content.
- Submitting designs for approval, liaison with the clients for possible changes and updating the marketing team at the approval stages.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Making amends to and working from templates within the DHP branding guidelines but also with scope to be more individual & creative where requested.
- Where necessary, working with DHP venues to ensure their concert needs are met and contributing to other team member’s workload as directed.
Start Date15th May 2017
Closing Date1st September 2017