Meadow Arts, an Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation, require Creative Practitioners to work with schools, universities & colleges as well as the wider public to plan, deliver and evaluate contemporary arts projects as part of the Meadow Arts Inspires Programme.
We are looking for Creative Practitioners with the following skills and experience
- Ability to develop and implement projects from a creative brief
- Ability to evaluate projects
- Knowledge of Contemporary Visual Arts and the wider arts scene
- Knowledge of the school curriculum at all Key Stage Levels
- Experience of working within an education setting
- Experience of working with the wider general public
- Knowledge of accreditation including Arts Awards and Arts Mark
- In addition we require you to have your own transport and have a current DBS Certificate as well as your own Public Liability Insurance.
We will support you throughout your work within schools and wider engagement work. You will be profiled on our new webpage and we will actively promote you to our many partners.
If you are chosen for any of our projects we pay a highly competitive rate of £250 per day and additional travel and expenses costs where appropriate.
If you are interested please send a CV and letter of no more than 2 pages outlining why we should select you. We would also like to informally meet you if you are selected.
Please email your application to Steve Wilson, Education and Engagement Officer at email@example.com by Friday 26th January 2018. You can also ask Steve any questions relating to this brief.
Fore more detailed information please go to the Opportunities page of our website www.meadowarts.org
Contact NameSteve Wilson
Start Date8th January 2018
Closing Date26th January 2018