Interact Arts are a small not for profit registered community interest company. We deliver creative workshops, projects and courses for vulnerable people and those who work with these individuals and groups across Staffordshire and the West Midlands. With over 55 years combined experience in Education, communities and vulnerable groups, we ensure our delivery is of a high quality.
We are currently looking for experienced and qualified creative tutors to deliver courses on an ‘ad hoc’ basis, at venues across Staffordshire.
- Ideally experienced in delivering programmes for Adults with varying needs e.g. learning disabilities / mental health
- A minimum of Level 3 – Education & Training (formerly PTLLS)
- Committed and Professional with the ability to build rapport with a range of groups and individuals
- Able to deliver regular and ad hoc sessions (agreed in advance).
- Driving Licence and vehicle
- Able to produce session plans, SOW and be familiar with participating in classroom observations
- Be able to deliver a range of creative ‘one off’ sessions and longer courses.
- Ability to work using own initiative and be well organised
- Based in Staffordshire (or outskirts)
- Competitive rates
- Bonus on successful completion of courses
- Travel expenses.
- Occasional training opportunities
- Opportunities to advance in the future
All Creative art subjects considered.
Applications are via CV and cover letter stating your suitability in line with the requirements outlined above and the courses/sessions you could deliver. If you would like to know more or for an informal chat, please contact Frank on 07791581443 or Steve on 01785 612074.
*We can only consider those within a reasonable travel distance and who meet the specification in the ‘About you’ section above.
Contact NameFrank Conlan
Start Date4th April 2018
Closing Date27th April 2018