YVAN has developed a programme of support with and for artists, ‘Beyond The Obvious’, comprising:
- Micro-grants including peer crits
- Sector snap-shots artist-led commissions & publications
- Nourish outreach & consultation events at regional & sub-regional levels.
With a network of research-collaborators, YVAN is restructuring to facilitate programmes ‘co-produced’ with the artist-led sector that facilitate new knowledge & narrative.
To bring research to life, make it real for practicing artists and to generate opportunities for live action research to feed-back into research-framework. This will also enable the region’s artistic networks to have meaningful dialogue with future clients and decision & policy makers and explore how practice can be embedded in research.
Aims and outcomes of role*
- Undertake on-going research to identify and log diversity of artists networks across region
- Develop a working policy on Artists Co-production & Engagement with definitions and working practices
- Set up YVAN programmes and ensure successful delivery
- Co-produce projects with artists & artist-led regional networks to enhance and enable their work to embody and enrich sector specific research
- Co-produce creative approaches & methods for collecting data to evidence impacts
- Develop and deliver audience development strategy
- Prepare reports and supply useful and relevant data and opportunities from the regions networks for our communications
- Write/ co-write funding bids as appropriate
- Act as co-ordinating liaison for YVAN within the wider CVAN region.
- Previous experience of working collaboratively within arts or in other sectors, and successful fundraising leading to project delivery within creative and cultural sector.
- Good communication skills, well connected, ability to build relationships quickly & efficiently, project management skills to enable delivery when funding is secured.
*Full aims & requirements are on Job Description, downloadable from: http://www.yvan.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/YVAN-Co-Producer-JD-.pdf
For an informal conversation, please contact Sue Ball, executive director, through email@example.com
Contact NameSue Ball
Start Date17th July 2020
Closing Date10th August 2020