Contemporary Visual Arts Network North West (CVAN NW) is a regional network creating opportunities for artists, organisations and professionals to develop their practice, share ideas, knowledge and resources and cultivate relationships. We provide platforms to promote and support the work of the region’s visual arts ecology.
CVAN North West comprises three sub-regional groups:
- Visual Arts in Liverpool (VAiL)
- Contemporary Visual Arts Manchester (CVAM)
- North by NorthWest (NbyNW)
Having recently secured funding from Arts Council England to the end of March 2022, CVAN NW is currently drafting a new regional strategic framework for the next three years. The Network Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing CVAN NW’s work, assisting in the formulation and implementation of a new regional strategy and delivery plan, and facilitating knowledge sharing across the regional network, and between other CVAN networks, nationally.
The key aims of the post are to:
- To co-ordinate and manage the CVAN North West network, ensuring that its programme meets its stated aims and objectives.
- To work with the CVAN North West Regional Chair(s) and Steering Group, to jointly formulate and implement a new regional strategy and delivery plan to end March 2022.
- To create opportunities for artists, organisations and professionals to develop their practice, share ideas, knowledge and resources and cultivate relationships.
- To promote the work of the CVAN North West network and to advocate for the regional visual arts sector.
- To represent the CVAN North West network regionally and nationally, contributing to CVAN’s mission to strengthen the visual arts.
For more information about the Contemporary Visual Arts Network, please visit www.cvan.art
Contact NameShelley Cater-Shipway
Start Date5th August 2018
Closing Date13th September 2018