We are looking for a Digital Assistant to support audience development through the delivery of digital projects both virtual and within Leicester Museums, generating high quality content which attracts a wide audience.
- Support the delivery and evaluation of digital projects, including online and within museum spaces.
- Be responsible for the day to day posting and management of service websites and social media accounts.
- Supervise volunteers supporting digital projects.
- Provide content for the development of service websites.
- Contribute to, and develop activity / projects that deliver on reaching diverse audiences.
Requirements of the post:
- Able to use Microsoft Office software packages including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to prioritise work effectively
- High level of interpersonal skills, including an ability to gain co-operation of staff at all levels
- Literacy and numeracy skills sufficient for the role i.e. GSCE Level English and Maths, or similar skills knowledge or ability
- Knowledge of current IT applications relevant to the creation of digital content, eg content management systems, gallery display software
- A minimum of 6 months experience of digital projects delivery
For further information please contact Kerem Cetindamar on 0116 454 3532.
This job is being funded by Arts Council England.
Contact NameKerem Cetindamar
Start Date12th February 2019
Closing Date15th February 2019