DMU Graduate Champions
- The scheme has been running since November 2013
- Over 1600 DMU Graduates have been placed into high quality internships
- The internships are 6 weeks in length at 18.5 hours per week
- Our next round of internships will run from 8thJanuary to 16th February 2018
- Graduates are contracted and paid for by the university
- There is no cost to organisations other than the time and facilities required
- Graduates are paid at the current living wage
- Each internship should be of graduate-level
Graduate Champions is DMU’s latest scheme that looks to provide mutually beneficial opportunities for both organisations and DMU graduates.
For the organisation this internship scheme offers the opportunity for additional short term support in order to focus on key graduate-level project work.
The graduates are paid by DMU meaning the only resources required from the organisation are the appropriate facilities, equipment and support from staff to induct and supervise the graduate. Organisations can create a wide range of internships across a variety of disciplines. The emphasis is on the quality of experience and the added value to both the graduate and the host organisation.
If you have submitted a proposal form previously then you are welcome to re-submit this, please let us know which proposals you would like to put in again if this is the case.
PLEASE NOTE THAT SEPARATE PROPOSAL FORMS WILL NEED TO BE COMPLETED FOR SEPARATE POSITIONS.
For further information, guidance and a proposal form email the team at email@example.com or call on 0116 2506475.
DEADLINE INFO: There is no set deadline for the scheme because the whole process continues until early January. Be advised that the earlier a proposal form is completed and sent through the greater the chance DMU will be able to find a suitable graduate for the role.
Contact NameDeMontfort University
Start Date28th August 2017
Closing Date31st December 2017