Artists and creatives are invited to apply for micro-commissions of up to £500 to enable creative activities and events to take place in North Lincolnshire during the Get Creative Festival from 17-25 March 2018 which encourages everyday creativity and contributes to enriching the area’s arts offer. The commissions are being offered by North Lincolnshire Council Arts Development, Winterton 2022 and Isle of Axholme and Hatfield Chase Landscape Partnership (IoAHC).
Projects must take place between 17-25 March 2018 and involve the North Lincolnshire community in a creative activity. Projects that are successfully commissioned will be asked to evaluate their activities.
For further information, please download the brief from our website.
How to Apply
To apply for a North Lincolnshire Get Creative Festival 2018 micro-commission, please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12noon on Wednesday 14th February:
- Summary of your recent artistic experience (Maximum 500 words)
- Outline the project, event or activity that you’d like to deliver, how this will encourage everyday creativity in North Lincolnshire, how you will promote the event/activity and why this micro-commission would be essential to realising that (Maximum 500 words)
- State which commissioning partner would be most appropriate and why (Arts Development, Winterton 2022 or IoAHC)
- Proposed budget, outlining all projected lines of income and expenditure
- A copy of your Public Liability Insurance Certificate
- A copy of your DBS clearance if appropriate
Contact NameChelsey Everatt
Start Date24th January 2018
Closing Date14th February 2018