The application process for acceptance into the 2020 Harley Open Exhibition will be in 2 stages:
Digital application via an online submission process. More information coming soon! Want a reminder? Join our mailing list.
Successful artwork from Stage 1 must be delivered in person to The Harley Gallery for final selection. (Key dates and further information can be found below).
- Open to all artists located within a 100 mile radius of The Harley Gallery.
- Entries must be your own, original artwork.
- Artwork must have been made within the last 2 years.
- Entries must be wall based.
- Entry is £10 per work, with a maximum of 2 entries.
- Entries for Stage 2 must be delivered in person to The Harley Gallery within the dates shown below.
- Open to artists 18 years and over only.
- Agree to The Harley Open 2020 Terms and Conditions
- Digital submissions: 1 February – 1 April 2020
- Judges selection from digital submissions: 6 April 2020
- Successful entries from Stage 1 will be contacted by email: 8 April 2020
- Delivery of artwork to the Gallery for Stage 2: 10 – 19 April 2020
- Judges final selection: 20 April 2020
- Notification of successful entries announced on Harley website: 21 April 2020
- Unsuccessful entry collection: 22 April – 26 April 2020
- Exhibition: 2 May – 5 July 2020
- Prize giving party: 2 May 2020
- Collection of exhibited works: 7 July – 12 July 2020.
*Please note, if you are not diverted to paypal to secure payment, your application has not been successful.
Start Date20th February 2020
Closing Date1st April 2020