CVAN EM is looking for:
- An early-career / neurodivergent artist or arts worker based in Derbyshire, sponsored by Quad.
- An artist or arts worker from the Global Majority, sponsored by New Art Exchange.
- An artist or arts worker based in Ashfield, Bolsover, Boston, Chesterfield, East Lindsey, NE Derbyshire orMansfield, sponsored by CVAN EM.
- An East Mids-based arts technician, sponsored by CVAN EM.
- An East Mids-based artist or arts worker, sponsored by CVAN EM.
- Two representatives from organisations located across the East Mids.
- A representative from an organisation located in Ashfield, Bolsover, Boston, Chesterfield, East Lindsey, NE Derbyshire or Mansfield.
Steering Group members sponsored by CVAN EM, Quad or New Art Exchange will be paid a stipend of £200 to attend each quarterly meeting.
We are seeking new members who are interested in developing a more resilient visual arts sector in the region and emphasising equity and access for all arts workers. Steering Group members act as advisors and advocates who use their knowledges, experience, and skills to inform and champion CVAN EM’s work.
Our Steering Group brings a range of knowledges, experience, and skills to CVAN EM and we activity encourage artists and arts workers from backgrounds currently under-represented in the visual arts sector to apply.
If you have any access requirements that you would like to discuss or want to request more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact NameColette Griffin
Start Date12th May 2022
Closing Date20th June 2022