We are looking for passionate, skilled and versatile artists to join our thriving community in 2018!
Creative Minds is a community of artists delivering fun and therapeutic art sessions to care homes, learning disability services and day centres across the country. We currently work with older adults and people with learning disabilities enabling them to explore their creativity and experiment with a variety of art mediums.
We are looking for passionate artists that:
- Love to practice visual art, craft and sculpture
- Are driven, motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Are caring, compassionate and supportive to others
- Confident and have excellent communication skills
- Have experience working in a care environment or the community (Desirable)
- Have a Valid UK Driving Licence and access to a vehicle. (Essential).
As a Community Artist for Creative Minds you:
- Could earn a great income doing what you love
- Can enjoy working on a flexible basis
- Will have a fulfilling role assisting vulnerable people to explore their creativity
- Make a difference to people’s lives through your sessions.
- Can have more free time to focus on your own art practice or other commitments.
Joining the Creative Minds community represents a unique and rewarding opportunity for artists or anyone with a passion for art and crafts.
If you’re ready for a fresh start, please visit our website: creativemindsan.co.uk/join-us and social media pages for an insight into our work.
Start Date7th December 2017
Closing Date2nd January 2018