We are looking for an Operations Manager who can work within our small team. Your role will be to lead, to manage and support the growth of our organisation. The ideal person for this role is versatile, imaginative, well-organised, personable and a hard worker.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To establish, formulate and administer company policies that promote our company culture and vision
- Ensure the implementation of the UK Young Artists: Delivering for Higher Education report and action plan across the team and with consultants & Director develop and map future activity and strategies
- To review analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine UKYA progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Confers with the Director and other personnel to review achievements & assess UKYA’s strategic plans and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and condition
- Reviews, updates and implements our business plan
- Work with the Director to plan and implement annual budgets, overseeing income and expenditure, ensuring robust financial management strategies, and long-term sustainable financial planning
- Communicate account information to Trustee’s, reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning with the Director
- Servicing meetings of the Trustees, including planning and scheduling meetings, attending meetings and taking minutes
- Oversee’s and supports the submission of all funding applications
- Developing effective working relationships and positive engagement with all Trustees, attending all relevant meetings and taking a lead in ensuring that all appropriate information is available for such meetings.
- Ensures submission of Annual Report and Accounts to Companies House, the Charity Commissioners and any other relevant authorities.
More info @ http://www.ukyoungartists.co.uk/vacancies/
Contact NameMichelle Bowen
Start Date29th January 2018
Closing Date19th February 2018