Subsidised PASMA Training
When: Monday 24 July, 7.30AM – 3.30PM
Where: UK Industries Training, 155 Glaisdale Drive, Nottingham, NG8 4GY
(free parking is available)
CVAN EM has been awarded funding from Art Fund’s Reimagine programme to help deliver an Art Technician Training Programme for the East Midlands, in partnership with ArtTechSpace and supported by organisations across the region.
We will focus on both upskilling those already in the industry and training new technicians – creating a larger pool of skilled workers across the region. The programme will also see CVAN EM establish paid work-shadowing opportunities, launch an arts worker online directory, and tackle concurrent exhibition install scheduling in the East Midlands.
The project will be unique to the East Midlands and offer multiple means to access funded, free, and subsidised training opportunities. Activity will take place over summer 2023.
Opportunity Overview: PASMA – Tools for Users
Fee: The course fee is £132.00 [inclusive of VAT] per person. 75% of the course fee will be covered by CVAN EM as part of our Art Technician Training Programme. The remaining 25% is to be covered by the learner or their employer. Payment of £33.00 is to be made to CVAN EM in advance of attending.
Opportunity Overview: IPAF – Tools for Users
Fee: The course fee is £180.00 [inclusive of VAT] per person. 75% of the course fee will be covered by CVAN EM as part of our Art Technician Training Programme. The remaining 25% is to be covered by the learner or their employer. Payment of £45.00 is to be made to CVAN EM in advance of attending.
Who is this training for?
This training is for East Midlands-based technicians already working in the arts and culture sector (incl. visual arts, museums and theatre). This is an opportunity for learners to add to their skills set and boost their CV by completing an industry standard and accredited course.
In both instances raining is valid for a period of 5 years.
If you have any questions or would like to require this information in a different format, please email. email@example.com.
This training programme will be delivered with Art Fund support.