CVAN EM has been awarded funding from Art Fund’s Reimagine programme to help deliver an Art Technician Training Programme for the East Midlands, in partnership with ArtTechSpace and supported by organisations across the region. The project will offer multiple means to access funded, free, and subsidised training opportunities. Activity will take place over summer 2023.
CVAN EM and ArtTechSpace are working with skilled technicians and trainers in the region to develop and deliver a series of free, Advanced Art Technician Training sessions, for those already working in the arts and culture sector, these include:
- Exhibition furniture & wall building
- Live events, from gallery to stage
- Lighting for objects & exhibitions
- Working with A/V in contemporary art galleries
- Live streaming and event documentation
- Introduction to using SketchUp to design visual art exhibitions.
- Click here to download a PDF with a full breakdown of Advanced Art Technician Training: Exhibition Furniture & Wall Building.
- Click here to download a PDF with a full breakdown of Advanced Art Technician Training: From Gallery to Stage.
- Click here to download a PDF with a full breakdown of Advanced Art Technician Training: AV, Live Streaming & SketchUp for Exhibition Design.
Details of how to engage in further learning opportunities delivered through this project will be shared over the coming weeks and will include subsidised PASMA and IPAF training and professional development workshops focused on unions, invoicing and method statements.
If you have any questions or would like to require this information in a different format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This training programme will be delivered with Art Fund support.